Six Foot is an entertainment company focused on producing high-quality video games, films, and books. We have produced three AAA video game titles (Grey Goo, RiME, and Dreadnought), and have published globally on every major platform (PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch). We are a family oriented company and aim to create entertainment products that unite, excite, and bring out the best in us.
As UX/UI artist you will work closely with the game development and game publishing team to design a cohesive and compelling experience across the user’s fully journey with the game.
- Reading game design documentation and developing corresponding user flows for the game
- Working with the project leads on information architecture
- Creating clickable wireframes in Figma
- Designing UI components and screen layout for the game and web store.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and layout for digital displays
- An eye for good aesthetics
- Familiarity with best in class AAA video games and their user interfaces
- Adobe Suite, Figma
- Ability to leverage Figma’s prototyping tools. (Or willing to learn)
- Competitive Salary (Location Dependent)
- Flexible Working Hours
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
If you are interested in joining Six Foot, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Six Foot will require verification of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Six Foot is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants without attention to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Disclaimer for Recruiters
Six Foot does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to job postings by Six Foot, including on our website or social media. Six Foot will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Six Foot explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiters or employment agencies. Unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to Six Foot employees, are deemed to be the property of Six Foot.